Many could not see the connection between yoga and parenting. In fact, I don’t either, at first glance. But I held on, reading about yoga burn reviews and just about anything related to it until it all made sense. Yoga practice can really be one of the best parenting tools!
Having kids these days can be challenging. Just when you are about to understand the first stage, your child is already on the second and you need to keep up. No one can predict every aspect that you will soon go through with parenting.
Yoga as part of parenting
Here are the reasons that will inspire you to get your body on the mat and start yoga.
- Breathing power made fun.
- As a parent, you need to control your mind during stressful cases and practice breathing control. That is found in yoga. If you are not stressed then you can act reflectively when a crying child goes into a screaming spell.
- As soon as he is old enough you can teach your child to mimic blowing. Some parents use to draw circles in front of their child and asked him to blow the circle. With that, the child learns to take deep breaths and thaws those tantrums into laughter and giggles.
- Take yourself at the center and live by example.
If you love yourself you can in effect give more love and care to your child. That will make a welcoming atmosphere for love to prosper. They will be able to experience that and will follow this in their lives too.
- With yoga, you are trained to have self-awareness. That awareness that can make you looks with compassion to your child who made a mistake. You can give him the assurance that it is ok and we all make mistakes. This gift of self-awareness will be passed on to your child making him cope with the challenges of life as you did too.
With that, there is no doubt that yoga and parenting can go hand in hand turning your parenting journey from a hard rocky one into a more inspiring experience.