When it comes to the male physique, everybody wants to be fit and healthy. However, not everyone has the will power to do. Why do some people have more urge or have more energy going for the goal compared to others? Why do people are built differently? Please do take note that we are talking about the male gender. Testosterone is one of the major differences between the male and female gender. Lucky for us, there are medication, treatments and supplements that we can take in case there would be an imbalance with it.Here are some significant benefits:
- Sex drive – there are some instances wherein an imbalance would cause a male individual to lose their sex drive.
- Bone mass – Lack of testosterone especially during the puberty stage might cause problems with the development of their bone structure
- Muscles – One of the greatest effect and one of the useful functions would be the part it plays with how our muscles are developed. Testosterone has a massive effect on our muscle strength and size. Getting it regulated would only mean healthy muscles. Ever wonder why some people would take supplements while they are working out? That is to ensure that there their muscles are function accordingly as well. You cannot afford to work out with weak muscles. That might prove to be very difficult.
- Fat distribution – managed Testosterone would mean that body fat can be regulated accordingly. An imbalance would only mean that there will be an increase in body fat that would be harder to control. Ever wonder why there are people who work out a lot but are having a hard time getting the results they wanted?
- Fertility – if you have an imbalance with testosterone, the major setback would be having a low sperm count. When you are trying to conceive, having a low sperm count might cause infertility which simply means you would fail..